CAMPINGRenew Fest 2017
Camping is available on site, only 150m walk from the festival. Enjoy shade under fig trees, outlooks to the beautiful Mt Chincogan and the warm hospitality of the Mullumbimby Showgrounds team.
For campground bookings & inquiries, please call our on-site Caretakers on 0474 100 189
LIMITED POWERED CAMP SITES ARE AVAILABLE ❖ PRE-BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Campground entrance: corner Main Arm Road and Chinbible Ave, Mullumbimby NSW 2482.
It’s a country gate – just open and close behind you. Please check in with the Caretakers upon arrival.
- Powered sites – $25 per night
- Unpowered site – $20 per night
- Stay 6 nights, get 7th night for free !
- Cash only. Pay on arrival.
Note $5 surcharge applies at peak festival times
- TOILET AND SHOWER BLOCK. To receive code for showers ask the Caretakers.
- RUBBISH DISPOSAL. Bins for general waste and recycling are provided on site.
- DUMP POINT. There is a dumping point behind the amenities block (for showground campers’ use only).
- PETS. The Campground is pet friendly. Dogs must be contained and on a lead at all times inside the camping area. The Showground does have designated off-leash areas.
- CHECK IN TIME from 11.30am to 8pm. No arrivals after 8pm unless prior arrangement is made with our on-site Caretakers, thanks.
- CHECK OUT TIME is 11am daily.
- MAXIMUM STAY at the showgrounds is 28 days in a 6 month period.
- NOISE CURFEW 10pm – 6am (no generators or loud music during this time)
- 10 KM SPEED LIMIT. Please drive slowly and only on formed roads or designated areas. There are often young children playing in the grounds and the roads can bring up a lot of dust in the drier months.
- NO UNREGISTERED VEHICLES
- NO OPEN FIRES. An enclosed above-ground fire is permitted subject to current fire warnings/bans – please check with the Caretaker first.
- NO EXPLOSIVES.
- CAMPING RESTRICTED to designated areas.
- ALL FLORA and FAUNA are protected. We value our Showground wildlife!
* The Caretaker has the authority to refuse entry or to ask persons to leave the campground if they do not comply with campground rules or if they perceive that person to be a danger to other campers or Mullumbimby Showground user groups.