We are a transparent community group working towards creating 100% community-owned renewable energy for Mullumbimby, with profits benefiting the sustainable development of our community and beyond.
COREM: Community-Owned Renewable Energy Mullumbimby is a not for profit community action group dedicated to setting up community-owned renewable energy projects in the Mullumbimby area, in the pursuit and promotion of a 100% renewable energy future for the region.
The model of community-owned renewable energy:
- increases the amount of renewables in the region
- allows wider access to renewable energy
- offers community ownership
- celebrates and empowered by community engagement
- invests profits paid back to the community for more sustainable and renewable energy projects, ever increasing the community benefit
Everyone benefits – including the earth and future generations!
COREM is run by local volunteers who are actively engaged in a number of Community-Owned Renewable Energy projects in the Mullumbimby area. We welcome membership and all forms of support as we go about the mission to achieve our vision.
For more info visit: